Which one would you prefer to have now?

I want the old back.. if it aint broke.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Old even if the forums.xbox.com main page took ages to load.

New one has some good features (Favourite a forum/ thread without needing to post)

I like the new look I just hate the performance issues and the bugs. That's what puts me off more than the style and look.

Old because as it takes so long to load a page on here, and on the old one you could select what page of the thread you wanted to view from the forum page.  Now you have to view the first page of the thread then select what page you want.

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

I like the new look I just hate the performance issues and the bugs. That's what puts me off more than the style and look.

[/quote]

Probably this for me too. Made some immature threads about not been able to post,some nice humble pie for me...

I hate this big, clunky layout. Every button & the spacing is huge. Looks like it's been designed for some touchscreen device...

Neither, they should get someone in who knows what they're doing and start from scratch. Period :)

[quote user="Unreal Warfare"]

[/quote]

This +1

Id pick the old forum simply because of performance & stability. I'd take all of these "updates" to these boards now if they worked as well as the previous forum used too...

Old one by a country mile lol at least I was able to create my own threads on the old lay out

old layout and look with the new features.