Podcasts on Xbox One

you know i've been thinking i use my phone for music and podcasts. i personally would like to see a podcast app and when i'm home have either the audio or the video version of the podcasts we like (if you're into it). everything else has it and i haven't seen anyone on here mention it yet 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

I wouldnt mind listening to the Velvet voice or gamertag radio via xbox one.

I believe the eventual goal is to open up the X1 to W8 apps, so if you like a certain podcast, try and see if they can make a W8 app so that if it does open up, they are ready to go.

The issue I have with that is I dont have W8. I know @godfree just made some apps for GTR that are available for iOS, droid and WP not sure if he has a W8 app though

well @x24hrs2livex there is a lumia 520  at walmart for AT&T and  T-moble lumia 521 both are cheap under $100 so go for it and im sure there is an unlocked one so you can pop any sim card in it

[quote user="proneto911"]

well @x24hrs2livex there is a lumia 520  at walmart for AT&T and  T-moble lumia 521 both are cheap under $100 so go for it and im sure there is an unlocked one so you can pop any sim card in it

[/quote]

Not gonna go buy a WP just to listen to a podcast when I can use my current phone to do it.