Plz help for my acc

My Accoint pT LHomicide has been hacked numerous time by somone with the gamer tag (edited by a moderator). I have gotten my account back everytime but this time he said he is going to get it back and boost on mw3 to get my rank reset. (edited by a moderator) also mods peoples accounts for money on paypal please help me!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Seems like you're afraid you'll be reset and are trying to make up a story for it. A quick web search shows you posting on modding forums, and a couple are specific about boosting (but these mention another GT).  According to a twitter post you've been supsended or banned from MW3 before, you've also called someone a slur for trying to get people reset while you do the same. Also, forzerotwo, Robert Bowling, no longer works for Infinity Ward. He can't "fix" MW3.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I also recommend changing the Windows Live ID on the account, altogether, if you haven't already. You can find instructions to do so here: support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id

Sorry this didn't help.

If your account is getting hacked repeatedly, you may want to change your Windows Live ID password to something stronger.  Try using a mixture of UPPERCASE and lowercase letters, numbers and non alpha-numeric characters.  This will make your account much harder to hack.  An example password could be %_R3cT1fiEr100_%, this is a very strong password and not likely to be hacked very easily.

Sorry this didn't help.

What you have to do is "File a Complaint" against that person, avoid the person and block communications. If you already did that, then you must open an unauthorized access ticked by calling phone support in your region as soon as possible.

Sorry this didn't help.