PLS help!!! hotmail deleted

Hello all, I will try to describe my problem to u guys, so round 2 years ago I lost my hotmail account due to inactivity, and only today I realised it had a xbox account tied to it. just bot a xbox hard drive and went online, I went live no problem but it is still using my old email adress and theres no way of changing that. I did some reading and found that microsoft are deleting old email adresses or something that arent being used for some time, and mine was at least 5 months. anyway, pls help me chance my email adress to new one. Thank you for your time and sorry for my english, not my native language. Tomas

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Here's our sticky post about changing your WLID information: forums.xbox.com/.../3688.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well I tried doing whats writen in that post but the problem is I cant enter password into a hotmail account that doesnt exist anymore, it is there but its deactivated or something, therefore I cant change my WLID assosiated with that gametag

Sorry this didn't help.

Then you need to call up phone support and have them manually update your account.

Sorry this didn't help.