please unban me

my account bionicpaddy has banned for almost 2 weeks now for sending messsages to a guy asking for 800 msp and have explained multiple times in multiple posts that it was a JOKE and have asked multiple times to be unbanned i wouldt be as annoyed if i didnt have 7 months left on my accounts membership and if the ban was not permanent i will never do something like that again and also i didnt gain anything from it so please can i get unbanned and i would like a reply as to why i cant be unbanned also to my knowledge i have not done anything else wrong so please unban me

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 21 Applies to:

sorry you are posting in the wrong section only those in the suspension forums can help you.  but since you were perm banned for solicitation even as a joke does not matter asking people for points or $$$ is against the rules and is grounds for an immediate ban of LIVE.  and when you are banned there is NO appeal your ONLY option is to create a new account and move on and this time DON'T solicit points or money from people.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i have posted in support multiple times and they just delete my posts and plus ive recieved multiple messages from people asking for the same thing and i never see any of them get banned and in all my posts ive said i wont do it again.if microsoft are able to monitor my messages cant they just unban me and make sure im not doing anything wrong and if i get perm banned again i wont bother trying to get my account unbanned so can i just get another chance please

Sorry this didn't help.

You cannot ask about enforcement actions in this forum. Please refer to our forum titled " 14 - my account was suspended from Xbox LIVE."

Sorry this didn't help.