PLEASE RESET MY GAMERSCORE.

Hello Xbox moderators/ XBLPET,

So i had this account since 2009, which is when i got my Xbox. In 2010 i was dumb enough to mod my gamerscore, and ever since I've done that i lost the feeling of being safe on Xbox LIVE. I'm really sorry that I've done this, and i completely understand it if my account get's banned for doing something against the ToU or CoC. I just wanted to admit, and get my gamerscore reset because this is driving me freaking nuts now! Please help me.

- Nick

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you want your gamerscore to be reset, call support and they will sort it out for you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Calling support won't do anything as they cannot reset gamerscores.Only thing is to get someone to file a complaint about it & the pet team will look into it.One it's reset you wont be able to re earn any of the achievements you have now.

Sorry this didn't help.

I will just sent a message to XBLPET Alpha or whatever to just reset it. I admit my mistakes, never thought it would make me upset when i modded it. I know i CAN'T re-earn any of the achievements i have now, just games i haven't played on this account. Anyway, thanks for the awnser. I think I'm better off just admitting to the XBLPET, and maybe a temporarily suspension/

Sorry this didn't help.