Please Read Microsoft!!

Dear Microsoft,

My name is dalton, AKA Targets Down, have been getting kicked offline from xbox live I have called support a couple of times but i got some more help but Microsoft please watch this video of the hackers messages that he sent me. Please get him off xbox he just keeps kicking me of xbox live constantly and its really really frustrating.

This is the video link please watch : [MOD REMOVED]

please we need him off xbox for this. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

The only way to report this to the Enforcement Team is to report the bad conduct from your console. None of us here can contact the Enforcement Team, they only take reports filed from the console as they don't accept hearsay. For instructions, go to http://xbox.com/support to search on Report Offensive Behavior or

1.Press the Guide button and select Friends.

2.Scroll right to Players, then select the user.

3.From a game lobby: Select the user.

4.Select View Profile.

5.Select File Complaint.

6.Review the information here and when you’re ready, select File Complaint again.

7.Select one of the following reasons for filing the complaint: Text Message, Voice Message, Voice Chat In-Game Voice, or others that may apply to the issue.

However, since this is a Denial of Service attack, Microsoft's options are very limited as the hacker is using non-Microsoft tools over the open internet. Even if they dropped the BanHammer on the hacker, the cyberharassment would continue. Therefore, I do also suggest you contact your ISP, get the IP logs showing where the attack comes from, and report it to law enforcement, as this is a federal, state and provincial felony. Make sure to provide them the video.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.