Please PLease help FIFA12

Hi folks,

Bought FIFA12 For the lad, when he puts the game in it says he cannot sign into ea servers? not available at this time? because of this he cant activate his online pass?!?!? anyone got the same problem? or know how to resolve this!???

Cheers in advance

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If your son's gamertag is registered as being under the age of 13 he won't be able to access EA servers at all. The only way he can is by using an account where the user is 13 or over.

If he's over 13 I have no idea, sorry :( 

na the tag is mine and I'm 32! its so frustrating - just says cannot conect to ea servers at this time please try later

Just have to wait for EA to pull their finger out and get the servers sorted!

Been happening quite a bit lately on Fifa 11 ea servers mucking up just a case of keep trying

[quote user="Inapplicable"]

If your son's gamertag is registered as being under the age of 13 he won't be able to access EA servers at all.

[/quote]

This is actually incorrect.

Everybody signs the Terms and Conditions but very few actually read them.  You may call EA and give your permission for your under 13 to play online however an account with the age registered cannot do so until parental permission has been received and documented by EA.

However this isn't the issue.

FIFA '12 is a huge title in the UK and it is released today.

The EA servers are chocablock full and that's the only reason you can't join.

It will probably get a little better after a while and then they'll turn them off.

Az

[quote user="Philip1979"]

Just have to wait for EA to pull their finger out and get the servers sorted!

[/quote]

The servers have been fine!

Not from where I am they aren't!!! tried since 5pm to get online - still says "The EA servers are not available at this time , please try later"

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

If your son's gamertag is registered as being under the age of 13 he won't be able to access EA servers at all.

[/quote]

This is actually incorrect.

Everybody signs the Terms and Conditions but very few actually read them.  You may call EA and give your permission for your under 13 to play online however an account with the age registered cannot do so until parental permission has been received and documented by EA.

[/quote]Thanks for the correction, I've read about issues on these very forums about under 13's trying to play EA games online before and from them thought that it wasn't possible but that was quite a while ago. Evidently I'm wrong.

[quote user="Azrael008uk"] [/quote]Thanks for the correction, I've read about issues on these very forums about under 13's trying to play EA games online before and from them thought that it wasn't possible but that was quite a while ago. Evidently I'm wrong.

[/quote]

Well it's news to lots of people but it's good news because it offers a solution if you're happy to let your kids play.

When the terms and conditions updated on "Fight Night: Champion" I actually gave them a decent read and that's where I came accross the info but lets face it, how many people are actually sad enough to sit down and read these things?

On this occasion... apparently me.

Az

Im surprised the EA servers are up and running from the start this year. Last year we had to wait a week.