Please oh please

Let the backwards compatibility threads die. How many times can it be brought up. Every day there is at least 2 threads started about this. It really is getting beyond a joke. Seriously if you wanted to play 360 games you should have kept your 360 and if you didn't, Why the hell do you still have the games? Seriously! LET IT GO PLEASE!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

But zomg I Iz have my oldz 360 gamez butz no 360 anymorze y o y canz the Onze not be BC compatiblze

And your solution is to make another thread about it?

Bizarro I'm just hoping beyond hope that maybe, just maybe some one will listen. I know that's really high hopes but you never know.

Puddin is a fine example of the current state of the ambassador program.  : /

I dont see why it's a big issue for some to hold onto the 360.  I wouldn't be playing the original xbox games on my slim.  I forgot about those games years ago.

Well Bizarro you are a fine example of a person who takes everything things way to seriously, I am sure you can find many posts were I have helped people out on these forums.

No, I don't think I take things too seriously.  In real life I joke around with people all day. I just think that making fun of the people you should be here helping isn't a great way to promote the ambassador program.  

It was a joke, not a big deal I am sure people will find it funny as I was just making fun of a topic I have seen numerous threads about it. This is real life too you are allowed to have fun on the forums and not be serious 100% of the time. Ambassadors do not get paid it is not a job and like I said in numerous posts I have helped people as well as gotten around the forums.

I guess it's just me but I never considered getting rid of my 360. As soon as they said there will be no B/C I just thought oh well, I will keep it and the games. It never really bothered me at all. In the history of consoles, many of which I have owned, there really have not been many with b/c.

Don't worry puddin, I got it. I particularly like zee German accent you put in. Well it looked German to me lol!