Please Make The Xbox One "ding" When I Tell It To Turn On And Not Just When I Push The Touch-Sensitive Button.

I would really appreciate in to have this feature in a future update.  It doesn't seem that difficult to change.  The reason I want the Xbox to "ding" when I say "Xbox On" is because when I say "Xbox On" I find my self staring at the console for the light to come on to make sure it registered what I said.  With this new feature I can walk in to my room, say "Xbox On" while continuing what I am already doing and if I don't hear that satisfying "ding" I know right away to say "Xbox On" again.  I hope this all makes sense to all of you and hope to see it in a future update.   P.S. It would not only fix this issue, but I also just love hearing that "ding" when it turns on. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Hi there, this sounds like a really cool idea to have as I found myself in the same situation. Also for some reason the command to turn on only registers if my tv is in the hdmi input. I think this discussion would be better suited for the xbox one general discussion forum here forums.xbox.com/.../3817.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Very good idea, let's hope they are reading this...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.