Please let please read !!! [ URGENT ]

First of all I apologize for the pronunciation is Italian and I speak English ...

Hi, I wanted to tell you that I lost an old e-mail, but I need to retrieve it, I tried in every way , including: the question of the historical figure , the system to retrieve it with the information that you remembered , tried everything but the thing strange that when I tried the 2 or the information that you remembered the account , there could yet they were accurate and most of those were not there but always gave me error , please help me , that email is very important for me because I joined a social network and can not retrieve the password of that social networks and e -mail as old and can not remember your password more , I ask you please, you are my last hope ...
Email lost: [Email removed ] Do not post personal info in the forums.
E - mail [Email removed ] Do not post personal info in the forums.

Thanks for reading ,
I hope for your help ... :(

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hello HodyPunisher,

Provided its a Microsoft related account I would advise you fill out this form: https://account.live.com/acsr

I've done this in the past you will be contacted on the supplied email address and they will try verify the details. Be aware if you have 2-step verification enabled you will not be able to use this method. I believe but may be wrong this can take up to 30 days.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry to hear it.  If you call phone support and can answer some account specific questions then they will give the email address to you.

If you live in North America you can dial 1-800-469-9269

Sorry this didn't help.

I thank you for the support ...

Unfortunately I reply later since my PC was broken .

Even more unfortunate I am Italian and I do not speak English well , I would contact a server and not a real computer via messages if I can ...

I tried please let me address that you have reported to recover but nothing at all I can not, he says that my information is little or something ... PLEASE help me most do not know where else to turn , on that email I important files or password of games and other passwords for websites ...

Thank you for supporting wait for a new answer ...

Thanks a lot

Sorry this didn't help.