Please help!

Trying to DL my account on my xbox360 It says it cant right now then gives me an error code 8007045D I tried deleting profile my yet i cant find my profile on the xbox, all the associated data is on it but it belongs to a"unknown" profile. Tried clearing the cache as well, no luck. Any help would be delightful.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I looked up the error code on support.xbox.com/.../error-code-lookup If you see error code 8007-045D when you try to download an update, it means a storage device was not found during the software update. So, maybe you are not using your orginal drive the one you saved your profile on the second you made it. I really do not know nothing else on the subject. I hope I helped at all and BYE.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello THINK2WICE515.

M3diev4l G4M3r is correct.

Error Code: 8007-045D

Follow these steps and refer to the second link/guide below.

1. Turn off your console.
  2. Remove all console storage devices, including any USB flash drives, external hard drives, or the internal hard drive on the Xbox 360 S console. Learn how to remove the hard drive.
  3. Add your primary storage device, for example, the hard drive.
  4. Turn on the console
  5. Try updating the console again.
Download, move, or delete your Xbox LIVE profile

If your problem  still persist even after following the 2 guides then post another reply.  Perhaps another user will be able to help you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.