Please help!

My son was perma banned yesterday and i was wondering if there is anyway to un permaban him! He was permanently banned for attempting to sell "og" gamertags when he had no idea that this was not allowed to sell things on xbox live. I told him about the bad choice and i was wondering if ther was any way to get him unbanned. He is just a kid and he has so many map packs on his account. Please help try to get him unbanned!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

i dont think its possible and microsoft are very strict when it comes to banning. also if your son is under the age of 18 or whatever the age limit  is in your country then his account is the responsabillity of the parents / guardians its stated in the T&Cs.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well it would be really nice if someone could help get my son unbanned. He did not know that you could not sell things like accounts. If someone could even make it a 1 month ban rather than a permanent ban, that would be helpful. We have over $100 of map packs on his account, Relahxed!

Sorry this didn't help.

Once an XBL account is permanently banned it is not reversed. If your son is younger than 13 years of age then it is up to you, the parent, to go over the rules with him. The XBL Terms of Service and Code of Conduct tell us what is and is not allowed while using the service.

Everything on your sons account is FORFEIT.

He will have to start over again and if he wants any of his previous DLC he will need to repurchase it. This time I would make sure he knows what he can and can not do on XBL.

Sorry this didn't help.