PLEASE HELP!!!!

Ok, this situation is really hard to deal with and i probably shouldnt have put myself in it but i really need to get myself out of it. I bought an Xbox off of my friend about a year ago. And Up until just today i didnt know about this site at all whatsoever. So I kept his gamertag and never changed it and i dont think that his mom knew i bought it because it stayed under her name like the microsoft account did. But my brother who is 25 (im 16) He was paying for Xbox Live gold membership for me through paypal. So just recently my xbox got the open tray error so ive done everything to try to fix it and its not under warranty anymore but i dont care about that. But when i was trying to fix it i accidentally deleted my account and games by pressing format. So i created this new account and im trying to retrieve my old gamertag, or associate it with my new account, or delete the account or Cancel the Xbox live gold membership. But what i would like to do best if possible is just change the Xbox Live gold membership to my new account from the old one. But heres my problem that has troubled me since 10:00am this freaking morning. I dont have the password to the old account and i cant send it to the email because its his moms email and im not even friends with the kid anymore. But some how i really need to cancel that membership because it renews itself monthly and i pay my brother for it and it needs to be canceled because i cant use it.. So if this makes sense to anybody please please help me.. im sorry if its a jumbled mess but im just to my breaking point and really frustrated and i really need help.. THANK YOU :)

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Alright, so I'm going to start by saying that buying and using someone else's account is always a bad idea, and actually I'm sure it violates the ToS of Xbox&Microsoft, so please be aware of that information. Once you actually lose this information, unless you can reset the password and recover it via the password reset page, unfortunately you cannot access the account anymore. :(. You can try to get back in contact with that friend of yours and see if they can help you out, but the fact is that even so, you must know that it's against the rules to use an account that isn't under your own information, even if it was given to you, because it wasn't your e-mail, none of your account verification information or anything like that.

--

Really sorry to be the bearer of bad news here, but from what I understand of your situation, there's no other choice but to make a brand new account for yourself.

--

Now as for your credit card, you can call your credit card company and halt any payment that you're afraid will happen! Explain your situation to them and see if they can help you out in any way possible :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

WolfxRage is correct, your only course of action is to start new. It IS a violation of TOU to buy and sell accounts, and use accounts that are not yours.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.