please help[

Hello, my account was wrongfully suspended. Twenty6yogirls. I have posted in the "Suspended account forum" over 5 days ago, and still no response. I have posted a followup as well in-case there was a mistake somewhere.

MY account was suspended for having the following The Doors song quote in my profile: "The men don't know, but the little girls understand."- Back Door Man"

This is a quote from the song "Back Door Man" by the Doors. It was released on the radio and such in 1965, and is still played on the radio today. The song is in reference to the 1960's lifestyle of women staying at home, and having service people visit while the husband was at work (ie grocery man, plumber, milkman etc.) those type of business men were coined "back door men" in the industry.

I don't see why I was suspended for this material, and no one from microsoft is helping me or communicating with me. All the while I can no longer connect in order to use my PAID SERVICES such as amazon video, and netflix. NOR xbox live service, which I am paying for as well.

Please help me with this issue, as I said before no one is answering me. The xbox live customer support rep agreed that this was not a reason for suspension, and was very sorry that they could do nothing to help me with this problem other than reference me to here. I am a long time microsoft supporter, and this entire debacle has made me want to disband from this company forever. I demand an answer to this problem, and some sort of compensation for my loss. Thank you for your time.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Twenty6yogirls,

You may well of received an email (to the address tied to that profile) explaining your ban. Bans are non reversible and cannot be appealed. Bans and suspensions are only handed down, after a thorough investigation has taken place and evidence has been gathered.

Sorry but your ban will remain. My advice would be to keep an eye on the ban section of the forum to see if  your thread pops up. The PET team do not answer to all threads so there is no guarantee that you will be answered there. Make sure to check your emails junk or spam folder if you do not see a response in your inbox and please note that official support (via phone or chat) cannot help you any further with this, or have your ban over turned.

They will simply point you to the ban forums that you have already posted in.

Hope this helps,

Cloud.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thank you cloud, you answered my questions, however, Is there anyway I can get in touch with a manager of the PET team? Who runs this place in other words? What do you guys do in the case of an undeserved ban or suspension?

Sorry this didn't help.

The only way to get in touch with any member of the PET is to post in the suspensions forums.  Sorry.

Sorry this didn't help.