PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! MW£ HAS WIPED MY GAMERSCORE!!!!!!!!

OMG , I WAS DOING AN ACHEIVEMENT ON MW3 FOR THE HOSTAGES AND I GOT 35G , CHECKED MY GAMERSCORE AND IT SAYS 50G . WHEN I CHECK IVE GOT ALL THE ACHIEVEMENTS, BUT ALL MY OTHER GAMES HAVE DISSPAEARED WTF . IVE SPENT 4 YEARS DOING THIS WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's a widespread problem.Don't know whats happening but i've jus lost over 200k gamerscore.

My gamerscore has been wiped too!, but i just signed into my console and all my achievments had vanished!!?

Its a glitch.....jesus.....

Not just you mate.  I can't see any achievements or awards now but my gamerscore is still showing what it should be, 

The support forum is now inundated with others with the same problem.

Does anyone have a link to the support forum thread where people are complaining of the same problem?

xbox support over the phone is unavailable, dont want to get any more achievements until ive got this sorted.

I'm not sure what is happening but, I've been playing through Call of Juarez: The Cartel. I had just gone back to play the game after a break, I got some message about the app being used from a different console or app but, just continued. Then, I unlocked another achievement and went to check what it was and suddenly my profile says I only have 10G and all my game history has disappearred????

Btw, your gamerscore looks fine, did you do something to resolve it?

Seems like it could be a technical glitch of some kind - on my console it says 10G and no history. At the top of the page it says 10G too but, as you can see it says 91k+ and displays my game history....this is weird!!

Looks like problem is wide-spread. Loads of people with 0g or just one achievement showing that they have just earned.

Same here,bit relieved that its not just me....

Happened to me and 3 mates whilst playing Mass Effect 3 multiplayer.