Please help me

Hello my gamer tag is iiM Str8 Rippin I was playing about two weeks ago when somebody signed into my account 10 times I would recover it back and they would just sign right back into it before they can get all my information I change the password I don't know who it was on my account but the last time they signed on they change my gamer picture my gamer zone and erased my whole bio. So I was playing Halo a couple days ago when it said another person has signed onto my tag. I reconnected to Xbox live and it said I was in till 31/12/9999 I have called Xbox live support I have posted on the forms many of times and no one will get back to me or seems like they wanna help me I don't have a computer all I have is an iPhone or Internet explore on my xbox. I do everything fair I don't like people who have to cheat I don't believe in cheating and I really feel like this is unfair that I am banned for something that I don't even understand I have called Xbox live multiple times and all they tell me to do is post on the forms I have posted on the forms 10 times and nobody seems like they want to help me. Somebody did something to my tag when they signed onto it And now the honest guy is paying the price for it. If somebody can please have the heart to IM me or just comment on this it would be wonderful all I want is my tag back I just put brand new gold on there and I have Microsoft points on there and I have been playing on that tag for years and I put a lot of hard work into that tag so please help me if you can Thank you Your Friend, Austin

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

If you feel your account has been compromised then you need to phone support & open a unautharised access claim.As for your account being banned you need to post here forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

It's the only place the enforcement team will answer you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.