Please help me re-earn my gamerscore :(

5 months ago I got reset because I allowed my 'friend' to download my account to try a new DLC but we fell out and he messed around with my gamerscore and got me reset. I know it's my fault for giving him my details but I've learned my lesson and won't do it again. I was hoping as a incident like that hasn't happened agin in my account if you could allow me to the-earn my old achievement or re instate them before he cheated and hug here's them. Please do what ever you can I enjoy playing xbox and the kid that did that makes fun of me because he got away with it and I got reset :(.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey there Ace, I'm sorry but there is nothing we can do here. Once something has been enforced, it will not be reinstated.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You won't be able to re-earn your gamerscore, you'll have to make a new account and start over

Sorry this didn't help.

When I looked at you profile at Xbox.com I see this message.

Gamerscore was reset due to cheating. Find out more

If you have read the information  there you will see all the answers to your questions.

The original gamerscore correction will remain permanent without any way to appeal.

I’ve had my gamerscore corrected, is there any way to appeal the decision?
There is no way to appeal a gamerscore correction.  We only correct gamerscores for players who meet the criteria 100%.  Your best choice is to show the community you won’t do it again.
But it was my little brother/roommate/guest that did this using my gamertag. Can I appeal?
No. As is outlined in the Terms of Use you are responsible for all activity on your account.

Sorry this didn't help.