PLEASE HELP ME ! Falsely accused

Hi my gamertag is IxxFiSTOxxI and i was playing black ops and a guy was on the phone with the support line for xbox and he was saying i was threatening to hack his account and after that he said in 24 hours my account was going to be locked. I did not threaten him, honestly i don't even have the brain capacity to hack. His gamertag is [GT REMOVED]    i think, but he also was saying that my friend chitodog was sending him pictures and of course chitodog did not, so can you please help me, also he was saying that if i put my bio as "[GT REMOVED] runs me" he wouldnt get my account locked. Someone told me to come to this website for help, and I dont have much time to play so i wouldnt like that time to be on a locked account thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

People like this deal out threats all the time. All he has the power to do is report you like anyone else, but if you haven't done anything wrong nothing will happen. Furthermore his story is clearly a lie - Phone Support doesn't ban people, period. Only XBLPETs can do that.

Block him, don't send him another message (sending a message to a blocked user unblocks them) and file a report on him.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Your account is going to be fine, it is just another low-life threatening to hack on Xbox live, when really he can't do anything.

Only if you give the user personal information then your are fine.

Sorry this didn't help.

If I had a nickel for every time someone threatened me while playing COD I'd have about a dollar by now. My account has also remained unhacked despite the fancy tools and "famous" hacker names I'm threatened with. Let's be honest here if they were capable of stealing your account they'd just do it instead of telling you about it first. It's a bit like a burgler spending all that time and money on equipment and scoping out your house then ringing the doorbell when it comes to breaking in.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah, if it was that easy to hack somebody on Xbox live, half of the Xbox live Community would be gone. Fortunately we have good support such as the moderation team and security on Xbox live working for Microsoft to help people like that. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

1) Please do not call out other players in the forums, it is against the forum rules.

2) If you have done nothing to violate the XBL Terms of Service or Code of Conduct then you have absolutely nothing to worry about. (The links to both contracts is at the bottom of this page if you would like to view them)

3) Mute the offender, block communications and move on.

Sorry this didn't help.

Same has happend with me i got wrongly accused, i went offline (got hacked) and later i got back on by  recovering and then like soon on i got bnned so sad.

Sorry this didn't help.

Does anyone have an explanation for OazR's response?  'Cause I would love to read it....

Sorry this didn't help.

If you'd been hacked you wouldn't have been banned.

Sorry this didn't help.

yea great support, hahaha you got hacked you must have given your junk out to someone in brasil.. no i didnt, yes you did... we will open a uai now and you will be screwed for a year cause we dont actually do anything other than lock your account till it expires... enjoy!

Sorry this didn't help.