Please help i have tryed everythane

i had me gamertag on a usb stick and i lost it and my email i set up for it has been disconnected and its been so long i forgot my safeword for my xbox gamertag and now i have lost every thane my gamertag is RelliK1983 and the email was [MOD EDIT] my new email is[MOD EDIT] i dont know what to do i have tryed calling support 2 time and thay keep dumping me on the web it wont help i have tryed everythane i still have my xbox i set up on i have the serial no. and everythane just none of the info for my xbox live account please help thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you have none of the information for the account then there is nothing that Support can do for you. Sorry to say but they'd require a little more than your word that the account is your own.

-

Where was the email made though? If it is a hotmail account that has been deleted from the service because of inactivity then you could create a new account with the old name and do a password reset that way.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i did not get a pin number  will you email me a new one please i need it to reset password

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Flipper. As DC said, if WLID is no longer active there isn't anything we can do from here. You can try contacting phone support to see if they can assist you with your issue. Please let us know how this goes, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

There right xbox LIVE will do nothing for you!  I had the same problem since beginning of Dec.  forgot my password and changed my email!  So I had to cancel!  You lose your gamer tag and downloads too!  Awful company!  Can take your money but cant help you with your problem.  Good luck!  Hope it ends better for you!

Sorry this didn't help.