Please Help!! Cannot connect to xbox live

Hi everyone,

Really hoping someone on here can help with my connection issue.

Console is approx 8 weeks old, set up out of the box without issue, wireless connection worked fine. Approx 2 weeks ago started having issues with connecting. I have tried all of the steps on the xbox support website & followed all of the steps on the console screen as well.

Console will connect sometimes but its very slow & connection drops out soon after. I have tested with a wired connection & it works fine. Console is detecting my wireless network, I seem to get different error messages all the time, first its a network failure, then an internet failure. I have even gone so far as to attempt to apply manual settings which also failed.

Does anyone have any idea of what the issue might be? Happy to post any info required to aid troubleshooting, some of the status info is contained below:

W:0000 - 0000

X:8000-0011

Y:0000-0000

Z0000-0000

ID:FFFF-FFFF0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

L:8015-1000

Q:8007-0435

T: WIRELESS

A:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

G:0.0.0.0

D:0.0.0.0, 0.0.0.0

N: BTHomeHub2-69ZS

S: WPA2

C:0

Any help greatly appreciated

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 30 Applies to:

Test your Xbox Live connection and see what happens. Also is your router/modem properly connected and is your Xbox able to find it? I'd also suggest checking your Firewall permissions to make sure your connection isn't getting blocked form use.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.