Please help account going to be hacked !!

Long story short i fell out with some friends over xbox live, and i said my password outloud while in a party and thought nothing of it untill recently ,however it wont let me change my email adress as the current one and friend made for me since i was at my xbox and not by a pc . Now that weve fallen ou theyve already signed into my account AND I CANNOT CHANGE IT FOR A MONTH. WHAT THE HELL CAN I DO because the person who made it knows the security questions and can change it and theyll get ahold of my account .

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I forgot to add, i changed the password already but thats all i can do.

Call Support and have them open an Unauthorized Access ticket on your account. Support will lock out the account so that no one can access it and then send it on for review. The lockout will stay in effect until the review is complete.

I cant im in england and the line is closed !

(its 4 am )

CMON PLEASE SOME FFS

well fcking great cheers xbox -.- even the ambasador chat doesnt work theyre gonna use up all my xbox points and reset all my cod stats all because off crappy support AGGGGH -.-

There's an entire section of the XBOX website dedicated to Account Security.

None of it means anything if you give your password to people.

Being upset that support from a consumer-grade service isn't available in the wee hours of the morning doesn't change anything. Call Support when they open in the morning.

There is nothing anyone here can do. No Ambassador can help you. No Moderator can help you.

wow way to make yourself completely vulnerable

only a moron blurts out what his password and then makes others aware of what it is...

You blurted out your password and you're gonna pay the consequence. You're at fault.