Please do something

Hello, I was recently in a match with [Mod Removed] and he was using vulgar and disturbing language againist my friend and I, please do something againist e.g suspend him as my friend and I do not feel well about this.

Thanks,

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The only way to report someone is via your console.Block communications with them.You can always mute them in game as well.

You are not allowed to call out gamertags on the forums.

How to report, block and mute and be found behind this link enforcement.xbox.com/.../File-a-Complaint.

The forum guidelines can be found here forums.xbox.com/.../515277.aspx.

Welcome to Xbox Live.  In a month or so, you'll see that most everyone talks like that.

No we don't. :)

Mod Edited

Hacker EMERGENCY!!!!!!!    My console has been infected with a worm virus it spreads to anyone I play with I don't know his gamer tag but I know who he is. He brought down the system before and he might be doing it again to get me arrested for something he did like he did to some one else before. PLEASE HELP!!!!

RandomneSSWON Hello there :)

If you suspect your console has become prey to an infection, please clear your cache and then restart the console. You can achieve this by going to the system settings, selecting storage and pressing 'Y' when highlighting your storage device. Once you have done that, please go ahead and follow through with the above advice on reporting / blocking / muting. You can find a guide on the link that voteDC posted.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Xbox can't get infected or virus.

A virus is a type of hack and I know it's happening because someone scanned my system before. I recognized the hack because somebody I met in person has done it before and succeeded while getting the person he infected with it first got arrested. As far as I know he can unban his account but not his console he definitely knows how to do what he's doing to my account and console without my password. This guy hates anyone who's a good person and shows it. Everything my friend and I have tried to do to stop this guy permanently doesn't work. My friend even has an app on xbox to remove these hacks but it isn't even working anymore because it's overwhelming his software. The hack I was infected with may have infected over 12 other people due to the type of hack it is and clearing your system cache or rebooting it does not delete it I've already tried many times in a row. His hacking software is designed to go into any xbox console and not come out. And like I was saying before I can't file a complaint because I don't know his gamer tag, it's been changed since I met him.

If you remember when Xbox live service was shut down about two years ago for a day and a half he did it and was able to get away with it but his console still got banned for it.

If you don't believe me than something is wrong with this part of the system. And I can't believe my gamer level was demoted for telling the truth. If this problem can't be resolved in the next week I might throw out my xbox because the lack of response to this is messed up and even support can't get crap done because the enforcement team isn't doing anything to fix it doesn't even seem like they're listening to support now matter how much they realize it's true.

Mod Edited