Please do another 180 MS!

After they dropped Norway from the November release, Im deffinetly getting a PS4! I`ve been ready to play next gen this holliday, not sometime in 2014! They are waiting until they have more localised features is theyre excuse. I dont want Norwegian language on my dashboard or in my games. I dont care for Norwegian apps or tv channels! I want to play FIFA with english commentary, I dont want the rubber in Forza to squeal in Norwegian! I just want my xbox before christmas like you promised, or I dont want it at all!!!!! I dont understand how they dare do this. Alot of people I know (me included) was waiting for the ps3 7 years ago. But it kept on delaying in my country, so we couldnt wait anymore and got the xbox 360. I know I wont wait, and alot of my friends wont wait. So if they dont release it in November in the last 8 countrys as promised,Im afraid MS is gonna lose alot of sales!! I could have been alot more forgiving if it was because they couldnt deliver due to manufacturing complications or something, but not because they decided to wait because they didnt have enough localised features

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes I need my bottle

Maybe because you live in a country where you get the console in November!

No they should not. But thats not the case. Its just missing some Norwegian apps and language, witch I can live without until an update comes along!

I wouldn't say that the company screwed up anyway, sure they made some mistakes but they took in feedback from the consumers and have ditched a few policies and requirements. Fact is, exclusives sell consoles & so does multiplayer. For me? It's the multiplayer aspect, hence why I'm sticking with Microsoft because they're online service overpowers Sony's. Sony focused on hardware and that's fine, but they're online servers are pitiful.

If they haven't already ordered their PS4 they will probably have to wait a while anyway.

[quote user="IVIakaveli 420"]

What is the point of all these xbox fanboys?? 

[/quote]I love the mentality that because we're not crying about policies on a forum we're labeled as "fan boys". 

Be glad brother!!   First gen electronics have issues.   Waiting until a more refined problem free console is availible may just be the best thing.     Price drops and more games is one factor in waiting.......  Remember the first gen 360 titles??    just imagine what you could so with the console cost over a few months......   Good Luck!!!  (never buy first Gen products unless your a collector)   JMHO

I'm sick of all this 'Fanboy' talk. So because there are people who still want to purchase an Xbox One and like the idea of sticking with Microsoft, they are fanboys? I guess that makes all of those people who are switching from Microsoft to Sony a bunch of cry-babies and drama queens.

[quote user="IVIakaveli 420"]

What is the point of all these xbox fanboys?? Im going ps4 as well, when one company screws up, we have the choice of something else..   You can bet there are alot more people switching from xbox to playstation, as apposed to switching from PS to xbox..  You should never be loyal to a company who is not loyal to you.

[/quote]Finding Xbox Fanboys on the official Xbox website's forum, who would have thought they'd have some!!?  I personally like what MS is doing with the X1.  Yeah they apparently made some goofy decisions but they have listened and made changes based off that feed back.  I find it quite funny that when MS doesn't listen they will be bashed for not listening to the concerns of their customers, and then when they do listen to customer feedback they are still bashed by people stating "Way to go and 180 on us MS LOLs"

And you have no proof as to how many people are moving from one console to the other.  It's all conjecture.

What is the point of all these xbox fanboys?? Im going ps4 as well, when one company screws up, we have the choice of something else..   You can bet there are alot more people switching from xbox to playstation, as apposed to switching from PS to xbox..  You should never be loyal to a company who is not loyal to you.