Please Add a "Recent Players List" Similar to Xbox 360

I have had a short Twitter conversation with @XboxSupport3 ^ZE and ^CR [ https://twitter.com/ZAQTYM/status/410789261680447489 ] about Xbox One not having a feature similar to the "Recent Players List" from Xbox 360.  This extremely helpful and basic function would benefit all of the players if you were to bring it to Xbox One.
It has been very difficult for me to communicate with players via text message that I have not already had on my friends list from using Xbox Live on Xbox 360.  Compared to Xbox 360, the Player must go out of their way to remember gamertags of recent players in order to use text based communicate effectively.  Some Players have been using pen and paper to record gamertags.
Most gamertags are not very easy to remember due to the volume of gamertags and the need for them to be different from gamertags created previously.  
As an example: "John Doe" would be an easy gamertag to remember.
But there are many differences in formatting and a gamertag like "oO7JohnXDoeLOo" is extremely difficult to remember.
Please consider implementing a "Recent Players List" on Xbox One.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I second this request.  We need a "Recent Players List".  I only have three friends with an Xbox One simply because it is so hard to send friend requests.

Completely agree, especially so i can send messages to guys i just beat in 2k who were talking trash lol

I think it will lead to bad rep abuse, but to each their own.

With the new Rep system, MS worked on & added to the Xbox One I think it's vital that they add this feature back. Why waste all of that time working on the rep system when no one will use it?

Yes! This is a feature I would love too have back.

This is an absolute MUST for an online/netplay system. Take KI3 for instance. You play a ranked match against someone you'd really like to play more with, but you didn't get a chance to write down their name and/or you forgot it. This feature lets you do that without forgetting or even getting it wrong. Please add this back!!

Indeed it is a must for online gaming

Agree it needs to come back. Im sure it will.Its just another option in the friends tab

Yes we really need this back i have played with a few people who i have got on with but they may of lagged out or left the game and you can't find them to send friend request or invite them to a party

Bring it back y'all!!! Come on!!! Uhh!!!