Playing in english, while region is germany

Hello there,

why isnt it possible to play games in english, when your region is set to germany?

In almost every game the voiceover is way better in english than in german, but if you live in germany, you cant set your region to germany and language to english. if you do, you lose your wifi connection and you cant use your store.

Why do you lock the language that you can choose to the region, instead of giving us the option to choose the language in every region?

By lockin it you just made the console more complicated. Its not like you need to download anything then. Everything you need to change the language is on the console already. I mean it works as long as i play offline, but as soon as i need to connect to the internet ( and in which game i dont need to be connected to the internet? in destiny im only able to play the first mission offline) i have to switch back to german again....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:
Answer

Hi there,

I know this isn't the sollution, but it's the only option to do for now. Please vote for this feedback item, where it is requested to have each language available for each region, so people can choose what language they want to use on the console despite their region: xbox.uservoice.com/.../6028840-don-t-region-lock-the-languages

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.