playing ground war an MW3

I, m having problems playing ground war keep getting host can't migrate I havent be able to play grond war for months how ca I resolve this problem

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey there Sinola!  So you are unable to host a game?  Do you play any other games besides MW3?  If so, do they play online OK?  Here's some good steps to start with: Xbox LIVE Disconnects | Xbox LIVE Slow | Speed up Xbox LIVE

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there! Here is a few items you should check:

1. go to your hard drive storage and press 'Y' this will take you to your system cache. Clear it. Then go back into the storage and locate MW3. Find the latest update and delete it. Turn off your xbox and reboot. Once you restart the game it will automatically redownload that update. See if that helps.

2. Do a connection test. See if your NAT restrictions are 'Moderate' or 'Strict'. This could create issues connecting to various players on the game. If that is the issue you will probably have to go into your router and open ports to support an open connection to your console.

3. Do a simple reset on your router. Turn off your XBOX and unplug your router. Leave it unplugged for a full minute (this does a system restore on your router. Power up your console and then power up the xbox.

Hopefully one of these will do the trick.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.