Playing a game, getting disconnected with the statement "Disconnected from Xbox Live. 10 Minutes Remaining."

When ever I try to play a game, this happens, then it says I need to update. Then I try to update, and it says I need to be signed in. So I try to sign in and it says I cant sign it, so I go to dashboard and it signs me in. Does anybody know how to fix this? It is really annoying and stupid.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 283 Applies to:

I'm with the Xbox Ambassadors and someone just asked me the same question. I recommended he look at this website:  support.xbox.com/.../system-update-help and look for the error code he had or one similar. A majority of them say to use a usb or cd to download the update on the computer and insert it manually into the Xbox. Hope this helps :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Alpine, please let us know if you're still having issues after working through the steps and options listed in the link above.

Sorry this didn't help.

"It usually happens when you're playing a Games on Demand game and you disconnect from Xbox LIVE. I'm talking from personal experience because that always happens when I disconnect." - www.horizonmb.com/.../39994-Disconnected-from-Xbox-Live-10-Minutes-remaining

Sorry this didn't help.

ive tried all of these steps it didnt help me and support seems to ignore it everytime i bring it up im not the only one with this issue 5 of my xbl friends do too

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey, guys! This thread is over 3 years old. If you could, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into, error codes you may be receiving, and troubleshooting you've completed. This way we can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)

Sorry this didn't help.