Playfire Hacks

Just a simple observation noted by me. Do you not have the ability to track your friends activity and achievement progress via the secure xbox dashboard???????????

You retards ask for trouble ! PS if your still reading and not crying into the dinner that your mum has blended for you, just send me your bank/card details and i'll rob you faster and more transparently than anyone by email : )

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

While your point is more than valid.  I think it may be received a lot more positively if you stop calling people "retards" and not insulting them.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Agreed with Zen Like Charm. Also the XBLPET is on a high horse with banning profiles that are stating they want money in exchange for XBL services or asking for personal information using their XBL profiles. Which I know you are just joking around above, but even joking. They have been banning profiles left and right for ToS violations. #justsayn

Sorry this didn't help.

It's funny since playfire doesn't ask for your password

Sorry this didn't help.

Does seem a bit strange that they have seemingly enough access to your account to be able to send out a blanket message over XBL to your friends list.

Not sure I approve of that. 

Sorry this didn't help.

actually it does

many users have confirm this and a Moderator/programmer of playfire

though he claims that it is never saved

yet msgs are sent via your account

this is why most people will never use it

only xbox live service will require you to enter your login and password

playfire is not an offical site

www.playfire.com/.../help

Sorry this didn't help.

I know there was an option like the FB app things that send messages to everyone, but you can opt out like those as well. Maybe that's when it asks for it.

It's not even that great though, only signed up because my cousin hit the "spam FL with invites", raptr is a lot better

Sorry this didn't help.

@Jess, really funny how you changed your story when posted with the truth of, that it does.. Really funny huh.. Seems to me that they are asking for YOUR password... https://www.playfire.com/xbox/GPjessica73

Sorry this didn't help.

And as far as now Raptr is involved with your statement of how much better it is at doing what XBL dashboard already does. It also asks for your WLID info. Yet it does not spam your friends.. Weird how that works huh? It is the tiny, little statement that is there on the signup that is misleading. Playfire devs should be ASHAMED of themselves for publishing a live site with such a misleading signup page. Only for the sole sake of member harvesting! Shame, shame shame! rebonuk needs to be banned, console and profile for profile tampering, just like any other profile and console would be if they did this! Just like they are right at this very second, since the ToS has changed and the XBLPET has been busy banning EVERYONE for asking for personal details they do not need!!! CONSOLE AND PROFILE BAN JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, OR SPECIAL TREATMENT FOR NO REASON!

Sorry this didn't help.

I was talking about it sending unsolicited invites to playfire, and what I said that it wasn't forcing you to do so, but like those Facebook apps, the check box was out of the way and made to look like you had to send invites to proceed.

As for changing my story, I did no such thing, I actually didn't remember entering it to sign up, and was looking at how you add new names in the profile. Willing to admit I was wrong there.

And XBL dash doesn't keep track across platforms or hours logged, or have a consolidated IM client for steam/live/psn/aim which is primarily what I use raptr for.

Sorry this didn't help.

If there is not an official word on this subject by 5pm, Feb. 18th 2012. I will further an idea I am having. It involves courts and legal proceedings and legal mumbo jumbo. But the outcome is this, if Xbox LIVE wishes to ban their own "paying" members for simply stating in their profiles that they will accept "Microsoft Points" for training in clans or "other" such acts. OR asking for WLID and password information on their profiles to help other members fix issues. Yet allow a 3rd party to use their system to Spam members, without recourse and almost a year of unanswered questions as to why they are allowed to do so. Then I suggest a class action lawsuit against Xbox LIVE, as they are breaching "our" EULA with them as we are protected from 3rd party spam influence. If they wish not to protect us, then they will be forced to protect ourselves!

Sorry this didn't help.