Players posing as microsoft staff and harassing others~

Two players are posing as microsoft staff and harassing others (my son in particular) I need someone to contact me please to have this resolved. Thank you

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="GhOsTwArRiOr765"]

Two players are posing as microsoft staff and harassing others (my son in particular) I need someone to contact me please to have this resolved. Thank you

[/quote] Simply block communications with them, file a complaint and then move on.  Do not send a message to them after the block or you will remove the block.  MS will investigate and handle it from there.

i was informed an enforcement team would contact me and to post here so they would see it

Whoever told you that was mistaken. Follow the above instructions

i was live chatting with support and told that

I knew you were going to say it was phone support before I even got to your last post. Unfortunately, they lie. Apparently it's fairly common practice for them to tell people to post in these forums for support when they run out of answers. These are community forums though and they are not officially monitored by Microsoft or anyone that actually has any kind of power to help you. As said above, all you can do is block communications, file a report via your console, and move on.

These call centers are largely based in India, half a world away.  Most of the reps tell people to post their things here and they are wrong.  .  Though this is the result of cheap labor.

Yep, there's nothing anyone here can do for you.  Go to the person's bio on the console and select File Complaint then follow the instructions.

After that Avoid then Block them so they cannot contact you again.

There's not much you can do aside from reporting them, muting them and blocking them too.

Avoid player.  Mute.  Block communications. File a complaint.  Move on.  Problem resolved.

LOL @ the ambassador parrots.