Player Review Percentages

In the past, I have gotten bad reviews. I admit being annoying to people in the past by trapping them into corners and making people die in the PAST and that was immature of me and I regret it. I ask my friends to send me good reviews they all send me one and my percentage only goes up a little. For months it says The Percentage of people who avoided me and the percentage of people who have sent me a good review OR WHO HAVE NOT SENT ME A REVIEW is the same. HELP!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I assume your talking about your reputation. Just so know that is a private statistic that only you can see and it can not land you in any trouble. It is just there to let you know what other players think about you. It might not be changing if a lot more people then your friends have submitted a review on you. There isn't anything you can have done about this really. My advice to you is just not worry about it and keep on gaming. Over time if you keep getting good reviews you will see it go up.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

A separate question here is, though, is the rep linked to chat?  I can no longer socially interact with other players or play on player-created maps such as on Halo, and I've learned my lesson but I still cannot chat.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey man reputation is only  a thing that you can see. The five stars in your gamercard is what we can see and we cant see who prefers and who avoids you. So just move on past it and keep on keeping on. (:

Sorry this didn't help.

maybe people havnt repped you, so this isnt something to worry about.

Sorry this didn't help.

Just to jump in and clarify a point -- ratings from people on your friends list do not count towards your rep. As Traverick noted, keep gaming and if you receive good reviews it will go up (although from looking at your gamercard it appears you have max stars already - congrats!).

MeditatedGem13, it seems like you have a question of your own. Can you please create a new thread detailing out your specific situation including any error messages you are seeing and the troubleshooting steps you have taken thus far? Thank you in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.