Player Harassment - complaint!

i contacted customer support and they advised me to post a complaint on this board

recently in the game of elite dangerous i have joined a group of like minded, middle aged players who are just in it for fun - it seems we have become the target of a group of wat i can only imagine are kids, who are using the ingame "role playing" to effectively constantly harrass myself and others in my group each and every time we go online

This is despite much contact requesting that this stop

Most recently i have messaged 4 players indiviualy stating what i think they are doing is harrassment and that i will report it

The players in question are [Mod Removed]

I had blocked them on xbl - but have unblocked to send the message

I have also private messaged [Mod Removed] on the frontier development forum requesting the same - and he publicly refused and confirmed he would continue doing what they have been

I appreciate this is a game, and some take the role paying too far but this is beyond a joke now

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:
Answer

Hi Garfs, 

Sorry you're getting harassed by other players while trying to game. First, please do not name other gamers in forums (even if they're harassing you). Unfortunately there is nothing anyone on the support forums will be able to do to these players for harassing you. The only option you have is reporting them using your Xbox. See the link below on how to do this. A player that is harassing other people will get looked into by the Enforcement Team, who will then take appropriate action. 

Report a Player for Bad Conduct

MCP. MCDST. LVL 80

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.