Player harassing 10 year old daughter please help

There is a player named [Mod removed] that continues to HARRASS, bully, stalk, intimidate me and my children after being reported over 200 times. He is an avoided player but continues to join my lobbies and teams in call of duty black ops 2. He will follow us to different lobbies constantly flash bang us non stop following us around the maps tell we leave. He will then follow us to the next lobby and keep repeating until we are forced to quit playing. I have contacted Microsoft support, did a player review and reported him and this still continues on a daily basis for over a month while Microsoft and Xbox does nothing. The managers on support side say they have a zero tolerance policy but this is a load of crap. I have had entire lobbies report him because he does this every match and yet Xbox sits on their hands and does nothing. Enforcement is a joke and most likely their lack of doing nothing will cause me to cancel my account as they are worthless. If any of you play with [Mod removed] enjoy the flash bangs, team kills, harassment, stalking and bullying as reporting them does absolutely NOTHING!! I have talked to a supervisor named Abir and countless representatives that all say zero tolerance but he continues daily while still being an AVoided player (joke of a system). I deleted all my friends closed my party invites and yet he still joins me .... FIX YOUR [Mod removed] system Microsoft its broke !!!!!!!!

PS ... My 2 ten year olds love going online and being harrassEd while U do nothing but say zero tolerance lmfao pathetic ...

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Block,avoid & reporting is all you can do enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo

Reporting does work but it takes time as all reports need to be investigated first & the enforcement team get thousands of complaints per day.

Avoiding a player only lessens the chance of being matched with them again online,it doesn't mean you will definitely not be matched with them.

Also,calling out gamertags is not allowed on the forums.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.