Player appreciate month

http://www.totalxbox.com/70301/get-free-battlefield-4-multiplayer-xp-and-items-every-day-in-february/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

cool,and rightly so,even though its been sorta alright on bf4 last few days,they still owe us massively.cheers for posting N7 :)

I seen this as well. I like the sound of the battlepack part. And we can always use more double xp. I'm happy about this!

Sounds good to me - you can never argue over free stuff unless you don't want it; this however, I do want. Plus, there's going to be a new update! :)

I haven't been on Battlefield in a while. Does this mean it's fixed now?

Good news! I don't have it but its nice to hear that others will benefit from this :)

My only gripe is the server ques, not many second assault servers, and the mobile AA being OP

how about showing appreciation by fixing there terrible game?

^This... lol I have seen some of your Vids Up... this game is definitely broken. But in all seriousness, appreciation month cant be bad. Not sure how much I will come back to the game, but maybe for some free stuff! lol

Sounds like a good time to get in to the game. I bought it to try a different MP experience but for some reason I finished the campaign and just left it on the shelf.

Lol. I'm sorry, bf has just been not me. I also just finished the campaign and shelved it.