Player abuse

I have a player with the gamertag [Mod Removed] following me and killing me every time I am playing Battlefield BC2 on Hardcore.  He continually blows up our own positions we are supposed to be defending.  He shoots teammates every time they spawn.  I can't play the game anymore because every time I log in here he comes following me around. WTF can I do?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Please do not name and shame on the forums. Block communications with said player and avoid him. you could also go a step farther and hide your online status.

Spend a day or so doing the exact same to him. Brag a few friends and just spawnkill him over and over. I'll keep an eye out for him now:)

Spend a day or so doing the exact same to him. Bring a few friends and just spawnkill him over and over. I'll keep an eye out for him now:)

Play Core or play with Friends. Or continue to play Hardcore and let him kill you over and over until he gets kicked. After he Joins again, do the same thing, always step in front of his Weapon so he kills you even when he doesn't want to. After he gets kicked about a dozen or so times, he find someone else to bother.

god damn i hate people like that. why some one would go into a game and do all that crap i have no idea. one thing you could do is just set your self to offline that way he can not track you in other games.

Just block him and that will prevent you from being in a game with that set person ever again if the harassing still continues report him to a moderator.

Your situation is exactly the reason I don't play hardcore anything when it states that friendly fire is in effect because someone will always take advantage of that to take being a pain to a new level

Hit there. I would sumit a player review from their provile page and avoid the player. If the game itself is putting you two together then that will put an end to it.