Play To does not work well with video

From a Win8.1 tablet, I have opened Internet Explorer and use the "Play To" feature to show a video on my tablet onto my Xbox 360 console.  The video plays fine with no problems on my tablet.  However, when using Play To, it will stop about every 5 seconds on the Xbox console and can take 30 seconds to a minute before it will play another 5 seconds.  What is the best way to troubleshoot this issue?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

G'day Bicycle! Sorry to hear about those buffering issues. Are your tablet and console both on the same wireless network? Is anything else taking up bandwidth? If you play the same video from the Internet Explorer app on your console without using Play To, does it experience the same difficulties in buffering?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, the tablet is connected to the wireless network.  The wireless gigabit router that is wired directly to the xbox via Ethernet.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Man,

Thank you for the info. What would the make/model be of your router be by chance? I would like to make sure your hardware is capable of supporting this feature at 100%

Let us know, and we can work from there.  

Sorry this didn't help.