Play-Asia question

Hey guys, Just wanted to know if any of you had experienced really long delivery times from Play-Asia on orders? I ordered some Xbox games like 6 weeks ago and I am still waiting. This just seems like a crazy long time. Their customer service reply today was asking me to wait another 2 weeks. This seems totally nuts to me. Just wondering if any of you had similar experiences with them? I have ordered loads of stuff before from other companies in Hong Kong and they have never taken this long.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

If you order a few in a bundle then for some reason it takes many weeks from Play-Asia. I had the same experience just a couple of months ago. I actually placed an order for one game and received it in between the time it took for a bundle to be shipped and arrive. The bundles sometimes get held up unfortunately. It should definitely show up soon. I did order a bundle from Zavvi this year which never showed up though. They gave me my money back in the end, but yeah.. anything from overseas has a larger risk of not making it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah I ordered 2 games. There customer service has been pretty average to deal with. I have kinda given up on them and just escalated it all as PayPal disputes.  

Sorry this didn't help.

I havent used them for ages but they used to be good when I did use them. Maybe bundles get sent via ship instead of air? Would explain the delay but im just guessing.

Sorry this didn't help.

Their customer service has kinda been really ordinary...  They claim the items were sent by air like 7 weeks ago.  But they should have been delivered by now.  Anyway I'm gonna let PayPal sort them out.

Sorry this didn't help.