Plants Vs Zombies New Free DLC!!!

If your still on the fence about this game then I would recommend picking it up. Super fun game and very addicting! Anyways here's a preview of the new Garden Variety Pack DLC that hits 3/18/14 http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JMwT7pWNCAc

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 20 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

just picked this up over the weekend it was surprisingly very fun.  glad to hear about the free DLC :)

Awesome.

Just the sort of gamemode it's been lacking :)

This new mode looks very unique from the 2 offered now, along with so much new content? Thats a great DLC bundle. PopCap really knows how to do it with their games. I will definitely be downloading this DLC tomorrow!

That's it, I'm sold - I just fell off the fence! I'll start downloading this game & DLC right away & play it after I get home from my class tonight. :D

Just so you know GG, the DLC is tomorrow. But definitely get the game! Totally worth it. Hit me up if you want a teammate!

Did PvZ become interesting again?

GG I'll be playing tonight if you wanna get a few runs in. I'll probably do a few Garden Ops runs so let me know. This game is a blast. It's hard balancing time between this and Tf (plus South Park on 360).

Here's another preview vid. Gives a preview of the Sunflowers, Peashooters and Engineer's new abilities m.ign.com/.../pvz-garden-warfare-garden-variety-dlc-preview.

I've tried and tried to tell people how awesome this game is. All I've gotten for my troubles were slaps in the face. Pretty much everyone on my friends list is hung up on that Titanfall game, which I actually like too even though it doesn't have potato mines.