PISSED OFF WITH AVAILABILITY!

WHY THE *** DO YOU DO THIS?? I JUST WENT TO SAINSBURYS AND TESCO AND NONE OF THEM HAD ANY XBOX, I WAS FIRST TOLD AT SAINSBURYS THAT THEY ONLY HAD 2 PRE-ORDERED AND WHEN I WENT TO TESCO THEY SAID THEY DONT HAVE ANY!?!?!! WTF!?!?!  I BEEN AN AVID SUPPORTER OF YOUR COMPANY SINCE DAY ONE OF THE FIRST XBOX!!!  WHATS THIS *** ABOUT NOT HAVING ANY ANYWHERE?!  SO PISSED OFF!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You didn't pre-order?? PS- Your "Caps Lock" is stuck.

OP If it makes you feel any better ASDA don't have any either....

Yeah, if you're an "avid" fan, why not pre-order?

Pre order is pretty much the only way that you were going to get one, with the exception being the few stores and chains that did not do pre order, in which case I would not suggest going to one of these places alone or unarmed. Surely you didnt expect to be able to just go out and buy one on launch day without a pre order, did you?

really?at launch youll be lucky to get one if you didnt pre-order.be p***** with yourself,not MS

Anything like is requires a pre order. You will be lucky to get one this side of Xmas now TBH.

Go to your nearest Costco tomorrow morning.

My local Sainsbury had 6 day one editions for 1st come this morning and Tesco had quite a few too. I guess it's not the same everywhere which sucks. But like others said why leave it this late?

The other option is do you have any friends\family that work in the supermarkets, if so get them to buy one for you right off the pallet when they get more!!!!

I did that when Sainsburys were selling Modern Warfare 2 for £26 for the first week and there was none anywhere, I got it 5 days later and as an added bonus got staff discount!