pimp my post.again

has anyone got the link to tell me how to bling up my post with some nonsense ive compiled. had it before but lost it since the forums had the decorators round.(chuffin cowboys) 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What sort of stuff?

You may use a signature link to showcase a picture.

If it's gamer stats from 360achievements.org or trueachievements.com then anyone on there should be able to tell you how to link it.

If you check out the "Dirt 3 Youtube" thread there are people there who have linked to their YT videos.

Hope that's a little help at least.

Az

In the words of Curtis Paradis, "I don't know if you have heard but there's this thing called Google, you should take a look."

Basically i am sure a real quick search for what you want will find alot of links. You can easily get true achievement stats, call of duty stats and other such things. However some games may not allow you to view the stats and what not. You could always make your own snazzy image.

Eh? Do you mean font colours, etc? Click "Use rich formatting"

You mean like this?

Use Rich Text Formatting and choose whatever you like.

I dont mean to thread jack, but could anyone plz tell me how to quote another post nowadays plz?

And why I now have to return twice for a line break like this.

Ta.

update- i want to add my bfbc stats but change the address to a witty one liner, hows it done?

[url=http://www.example.com]Custom Random Text[/url*]

Remove the *

[quote user="lewgiffard"]

I dont mean to thread jack, but could anyone plz tell me how to quote another post nowadays plz?

And why I now have to return twice for a line break like this.

Ta.

[/quote]

Hit 'Use Rich Formatting' under the post you want to quote - Click 'Quote' then it should paste itself in the text box... That's right, shocking, pressing 3 buttons to quote someone.

forums.xbox.com/.../1301.aspxthis is my thread, tells you how to quote users and add images ive left out changing text colour etc as its all covered in the "rich formatting" posting

Dirt 3 Youtube never heard of that???