Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Azrael on Halo 2 Remake:

Been there.

Done that.

He is right. Halo didn't have so much MP injected into although the option was there. They would have to hit the right notes with Halo 2 MP and (as seen in another thread) not tweak it. Just remake it and lash I out. Don't fix what isn't broken.

I remember Halo 2 multiplayer being VERY broken because everyone took advantage of the BxR glitch that I could never figure out, putting me at an immediate disadvantage and ruining a lot of my potential fun in the process. It was the quick-scoping of its day & set the precedent for how I view these kinds of things today. If that's still in the remake, I will be incredibly upset (and probably will not buy or play it).

I had the original Xbox and bought Halo 2 when it came out, but I didn't have Xbox live back then so never played the multiplayer. I'd love the opportunity to play it now though!

How about we leave Halo 2 exactly how it was and just update the graphics a bit, I'd bet it would sell like hotcakes. .

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I loved the leveling system in Halo 2, might've been the same for Halo 3, where you could play ranked or unranked games. There was no prestige, your rank either went up or down, so it gave players a reason to always try and do their best. It's a ranking system I hope returns for the rumored remake and a feature that more games need to have.

@Captive,

The ranking system that was in place for Halo 2 was very good IMO; I haven't seen a system like it since...

GRAW 1 & 2 had that system for ranked games.  They also had a ranked/unranked lobbies.  The same can be said for Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2.  The latter which pretty much dominated the early days of the 360 with Gears of War.  Until the sheep found the false God of FPS, that is COD.

[quote user="more like Sheep Eater"]Until the sheep found the false God of FPS, that is COD.[/quote]For the record, I hate it when people refer to other PEOPLE as sheep. It's rude, derogatory, and shows just how biased, ignorant, or arrogant a person can be... Not that you are of course. ;)

Please don't stoop to that level - it's unbecoming of who you are and what you represent.

Halo 2 was amazing. I have so many childhood memories with that game. I'm seriously hoping it comes