PGR 4 servers?

Just got into PGR 4 after buying it cheap a while ago decided to have a few races but can't find anybody and can't upload photos , have the servers been shut down?

Discussion Info

Last updated September 15, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Do MS run the servers? If so they shouldnt be closed yet. (if it was EA then yeh) saying that didnt the company that made the game go bust? Dont know if that would effect it much?

-

I dont know much about games except how to play them!

I played it a few weeks ago and couldn`t upload anything either,so i would think they are shut.

[quote user="deezee76"]

Just got into PGR 4 after buying it cheap a while ago decided to have a few races but can't find anybody and can't upload photos , have the servers been shut down?

[/quote]

Don't know myself mate.

According to the thread in the link below people were playing it still in March this year but it seems mostly in 'Custom' matches' obviously it could have changed since.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/p_s/f/1945/t/49133.aspx

Such a shame best racer I have ever played :(

Not sure if servers are shutdown but when i used to play PGR4 online it was difficult to find people online and this was over several years ago.  You're best off getting a group of mates together to play it online.  It's a decent game as well,  fun with mates.

Shame that... oh well thanks for replies guys :)

i have this somewhere tis a shame if thats true i was hoping to play it at some point

Me & some friends were doing ranked team racing last month,i just don't think there are many people playing it now that's all.

OK Badger cheer's mate will try again next time I give it a whirl :)

Seeing this post a couple of days ago has made me want to play the game again. So i did last night and fondly remembered just how good it was.