PES 2012 Demo?

any1 kno when this is coming out? supposed to be today

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's been delayed for 1 month on the 360, Something of a dispute I read! As if I needed more of a reason to get Fifa ahead of this!

Been delayed until september :(

I found this on Digital spy for you!

PES 2012's playable demo has been delayed on Xbox 360, Konami has confirmed.

The teaser has been postponed on the platform "due to unforeseen issues" and will now be released next month.

Released on PlayStation 3 and PC earlier today, it allows players to use Manchester United, AC Milan, Porto, S.S.C. Napoli, Santos FC and C.A. Panarol in ten-minute matches.

The demo also highlights the Challenge Training mode, which will teach players many of the new control systems featured in the game.

A second demo featuring a new roster of teams will also be released next month.

PES 2012 will be available on September 27 in North America and October 14 across Europe

Been playing it on the PS3. Now, there will be TWO demos. This is the first. The other will be released later in September. I have to say, the fluidity is amazing.

It pretty much rivals Fifa is that aspect now. The reason for 2 demos... This is an old code, and it shows.

Graphics aren't upto par, keepers are terrible. But they just want to show the muchly improved engine (They want you show the ability to control 2 players at once, with both analogs). Everything has improved, shooting is more realistic. You see people and stewards walking around the pitch during play.

Plays like a real game of football, you can't spam the pressure buttons or the attackers will blitz right past you. You have to actually DEFEND and hold them off to delay the play.

Probably the best PES ever, even though the first demo isn't the latest code that all of the play testers are raving about.

Go for a rash challenge, even though the ref thinks it's fair, you'll see team mates appeal with their arms in the air. As I say, the animations and fluidity is great. Defenders throw themselves infront of shots. Good job Konami, I say.

Can't wait for the second demo. The dodgy keepers and mediocre graphics put me off for now.

Will deffo give then demo a try when we get it!

Played  it  on  ps3  and  the  same  rubbish  as  last  year  and  the  year  before  oh  and  the  year  before

Is that not the first build though?? They did say what until they release the second demo!

Indeed. But regardless of how much PES improves or doesn't, that guy will say it's terrible either way. Best to ignore him. People already have the latest code and they say it's much better than this first demo code.

The demo is not representative of the final game, but KONAMI wanted to offer users the chance to experience the new gameplay advances, and Active AI and Off the Ball and Teammate Control systems as early as possible. A second demo based on the final, retail version of the game will follow in September.

Also, if it's the 'same old rubbish' where is the same old robotic animations? Bearing in mind, this is the demo, so it's going to get better. Don't feel threatened NerveAgent. I'm sure Fifa will have improved, too. ;)

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMIzRLQB9lo]

[quote user="o Carano o"]

Indeed. But regardless of how much PES improves or doesn't, that guy will say it's terrible either way. Best to ignore him. People already have the latest code and they say it's much better than this first demo code.

The demo is not representative of the final game, but KONAMI wanted to offer users the chance to experience the new gameplay advances, and Active AI and Off the Ball and Teammate Control systems as early as possible. A second demo based on the final, retail version of the game will follow in September.

[/quote]

Agree!! Need to give the game a chance!!