Person scamming on xbox live.

this person on xbox live whos gamertag is [Mod Removed] has been telling people he can hack the game for them and they need to give him microsoft points codes to do such. He is lying to them about being able to do so. and he needs to be stopped. I hope you can help ban him for what he has done. Thank you for the help. please get back to me as soon as possible.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Pretty ignorant on both sides. You got played n he got payed. If you find out he can hack, report him. Only way to find out is by taking part in it and trying to pay him. (sorry if you got scammed) but you gotta use common sense.

Let me guess. You gave him msp and he didn't mod you gamerscore. Both of you should be banned IMO.

[quote user="Lonzo438"]

Pretty ignorant on both sides. You got played n he got payed. If you find out he can hack, report him. Only way to find out is by taking part in it and trying to pay him. (sorry if you got scammed) but you gotta use common sense.

[/quote]

You don't need to find out if someone can actually 'hack' to report them. Just report them. If someone pays for 'mods' then they should be reported as well.