Permenantly Banned !!! (Admin Please Read)

My cousin who plays xbox live has been banned today for Marketplace theft ... But they give him three options of what he might of done. His xbox live gamertag is FTKpro and he is unable to post on the forums becuase he has been banned but he dont get how he has done any of the three options which have been given ...

1.Duplication of item purchase history

2.Attempted Microsoft Points fraud

3.Illegitimate acquisition of redemption codes

The LIVE Enforcement Team has reviewed the complaints and other evidence regarding your conduct and determined it violates the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Because your conduct is in violation, the LIVE Enforcement Team has issued a permanent suspension.

During your suspension, you will not be able to log into Xbox LIVE. Your Xbox LIVE privileges will not be reinstated.

People complain all the time and file complaint anything when they rage at a game when someone is beating them at the game they think their good at ...

Also what evidence has been given ... ?

Is their any chance of seeing the "evidence" which has banned the account !

His email adress is [REMOVED] ... Feel free to contact him and myself regarding the situation.

Also i got a reference number from a very helpfull xbox live support team member.

Reference ID: 1159957982

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

1-you or your cousing will need to post in the appropriate forum for an official response on enforcement action. http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx

2-people can file complaints all day against a GT but if that GT has done nothing to violate the XBL Terms of Service or Code of Conduct then nothing will happen to him. In fact the people filing false complaints would face enforcement action for abusing the complaint system.

3-never, ever post your personal information, including e-mail, on a Public Forum.

4-the XBL PET are not required nor obligated to show any evidence of an enforcement action. you could try, but you have fair warning.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.