Perma-Banned. 4MyXbox sent me here.

My GT: Terrific: was banned tonight, until 12/31 9999, which i guess is permanently. I have NO idea why, whatsoever.  I called 4myxbox, and they told me to come here and post, and that i would get help finding out why, and resolving the issue.

**& if this isn't the right section, could the mods please move it to the right section**

I'm 18, a girl, and about to be married if that counts for anything, i don't cheat, or anything,  ,I actually don't even talk on XBL, i just play Halo Reach/watch Netflix, normal stuff. That's why i'm having a hard time understanding why i was banned, i've never even been temporarily banned.

The only possible thing i can think of for being banned is me joining this website, supposedly a social networking site for Xbox players called 'Playfire.com', that i got from one of my friends, and it apparently sent a message to all of my friends list telling them to join, or something... but anyways this one friend of mine in particular obviously got this message that Playfire.com sent him, and he thought i was trying to hack him? He apparently got so mad he removed me, he said that he "Knew it wasn't a legit site", and that he "Dealt with hackers and keyloggers all the time".

So i don't know if he somehow got me banned, because he really thought i was trying to hack him or whatever, i sent him a couple of messages telling him i wasn't, and that the 'Playfire' message had been sent to my entire friends list, but he wouldn't believe me. (& as far as i know, Playfire.com is legit) 

So could some one please help me, and tell me how i could go about finding out exactly why i was banned, and how i could get my account unbanned? 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Wrong section. You posted in section 03, you want "14: My live account was suspended" or whatever the exact wording says.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.