perche' mi dice "COMPORTAMENTO IMPROVVISO"?

Slave ragazzi vorrei sapere come mai oggi quando sono entrato in live mi ha abilitato tutto e quando sono partito nel gioco di MW3 LIVE mi e' uscito comportamento improvviso senza farmi giocare e niente,anzi,mi risulatava ke la linea c'era.anche a voi da lo stesso problema' come posso fare?

Grazie in anticipo ;)

[ Translation-

Slave guys I would like to know why today when I walked in I live has enabled everything and when I started the game by MW3 LIVE mi e ' uscito sudden behavior without making me play and nothing, indeed, risulatava ke me the line was there to you from the same problem as I do?
Thanks in advance;)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:
Hey Carmine, Could you please post a translation of your post? This will make it easier for us to help you =) Regards, SamxBroski

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi guys I would like to know why today when I walked into live enabled me everything and when I started in the game of MW3 LIVE and I 'came out' sudden behavior "and not let me play anything, in fact, I risulatava k and the line was. to you by the same problem 'how can I do?

Thanks in advance;)

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello again Carmine!  Sorry, we're still having a little trouble with that translation. 

Could you type up the exact error you receive, word-for-word?  Please list out in detail what you see. The more exact you are, the better the chances we can get a good translation. :) 

Sorry this didn't help.