Peoples Gaming Plans for the Weekend?

So for once i have a weekend to myself and i think im going to spend some time of it with the xbox haha
I was just wondering whats your gaming plans?

I think im going to play a bit of Fallout, Burnout, Stranglehold and maybe splinter cell... Pick them all up at a carboot a few weeks ago
If there is anyone out there who plays these online just send me a PM if im on and i will join

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

L.A. Noire.

ah yea i forgot that was out.... hmm maybe if i go near town this weekend i will pick it up

I'm working on some older games at the moment so I will carry on with that. Currently working my way through Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.

Pro EVo on 3DS for odd 10 min here and there. finally had the house to myself during the day for the last few days but cant be bothered to play on xbox, then when I do feel like playing later in the evening, don't get the chance. I might stick it on now and play some drivin games with the wheel. Haven't felt like an FPS for ages. mojo's gone I guess

Some more local lan Brink with friends, maybe some Blops. Maybe.

Well, it is a BIG maybe.

Going to be playing some COD and Tiger Woods tonight...thats it, only get 2 nights a week to game due to the other half lol

Picking up L A Noire in about 2 hours and hopefully ShopTo are going to come through with Dirt 3 tomorrow morning.

Gunna do the usual and smash out some CoD I reckon, even though i'm practically forcing myself now. Also wantin' to start Lego Pirates off!

L.A. Noire and maybe Dirt 3, if it arrives as early as L.A. Noire did from re-playci.com

Finish first play through of R.U.S.E.