PEOPLE WITH THE 0x90070490 ERROR READ THIS

Hello people reading this 

I have got a solution to the 

0x90070490 error that worked for me (1) turn your console off by holding the power button for 10-15 seconds this completely shuts the console down and thepower brick light should be orange, (2) unplug the connections to the console leaving nothing plugged into the back of the console, (3) Unplug the power bricks cord that leads to the power point, (4) leave the console for 2 minutes           ( I LEFT THE CONSOLE FOR 4 MINUTES) then after the 2 minutes plug everything back into the console, (5) Plug the power bricks cord back in and turn on the console, (6) go to settings and try your network settings and see if it allows you back in

I hoped this helped you with this error it was a pain for me but finally it got solved 

for some reason i cannot edit my own post???

so ill write it down here as an extension sort of..

the power button should be held down for 30 seconds just because its easier for the orange (amber light) to come on the power brick.

If it works for you im glad i could help. youtube channel Tr1k Sh0t3r

this didn't seem to work for me, but it seems like it works and it's legit and will fix. I might be doing it wrong maybe. Also my console has light blue light at the front not orange? 

this didn't seem to work for me, but it seems like it works and it's legit and will fix. I might be doing it wrong maybe. Also my console has light blue light at the front not orange? 

by blue light do you mean the xbox symbol that lights up next to the disc tray? so thats the front of the xbox

the light im talking about is the xbox's power supply the brick looking thing that has a flat white light when on or if the xbox symbol (power button) is held for 30 seconds the power bricks light should go orange 

Discussion Info

Last updated October 19, 2020 Views 772 Applies to: