PC World selling MW3 for £100 - Outragous

It must be a mistake but pc world aren't known for this so dont know why the normal edition is priced at £100. I know people would pay anything these days but surely not this. Link

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Following the example of MS GOD

Bargain.

Rip off, and I don't just mean that because it's MW3, I would have said the same for any game.

I'll take two!

they do that when its not in stock.

if you look on the left it says not available to buy or reserve or home delivery.

it is the inflated pre order price as shops like these have to charge the rrp for all games and until its release they are not told what that price will be.

[quote user="FistswivUrToes"]

they do that when its not in stock.

if you look on the left it says not available to buy or reserve or home delivery.

it is the inflated pre order price as shops like these have to charge the rrp for all games and until its release they are not told what that price will be.

[/quote]

The r.r.p. for mw3 is £54.99, not a hundred. They have many others at pre-order for less than rrp. They must think we're stupid to pay at that price.

they are not expecting anyone to pay that amount,it will be reduced once the official rrp is released to them.